May 5, 2012

I'm Back!

Now booking spring and summer sessions. Call or email to schedule with me!

Well, I have been gone for almost a year from this blog!  I had a baby boy, Grant, in August and just haven't taken on any clients since then.  It has been a busy 9 months and can't believe that Grant will be 1 in just a couple more months.  Where does the time go???  It has been a GREAT year, so wanted to post some  pics of my babies from the past year.  Here you go...

Meet Grant William, 6 Month.  The most happy, chubby, lovable baby I know!

I love those blue eyes!

 There's those blue eyes again!

 I can't get enough of that smile!
 Daddy's favorite with the baseball
Me and my baby...

 Oh, do I love this little girl!  My sweet little Kendall.



My niece, Brynne.... the best big cousin one could ask for!

 My nephews Sutton...

and Braxton...

 And my newest little nephew, Kellen.  Born 4.5 weeks early while we were in Florida on Spring Break!


The whole Brosmer clan... 


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP